January 24, 2018
Boston Business Journal Names Friends of the Children-Boston and Santander Bank Partners of the Year!
The 2017 Partners of the Year selections were announced on September 20, 2017.
The Boston Business Journal's Partners of the Year program honors businesses and nonprofits who, by working together, have made an immediate and lasting impact in the region.
The winners were recognized at the BBJ's 12th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards, which was held on the evening of September 7, 2017, at Fenway Park in Boston.
This year's Partners of the Year are:
- Friends of Children–Boston with Santander Bank
- New England Center and Home for Veterans with Arbella Insurance Foundation
- Career Collaborative with Bullhorn Inc.
- Write Boston with The Castle Group
- The BASE with Franklin Sports