We select the children facing the highest risks.
Our children are statistically at serious risk of continuing the cycle of poverty in their own lives.
- 62% experience homelessness.
- 54% do not have enough to eat at home.
- 52% have a parent with substance abuse problems.
- 48% have parents who are/were incarcerated.
- 44% have been impacted by domestic violence.
- 41% have parents who did not graduate high school.
- 40% are or have been in foster care.
- 35% have had a report of abuse or neglect filed on their behalf.
- 25% were born to a teen parent.